Guide II in action.
• High modulus carbon blanks.
• Moderate fast action 4 pc rods (4wt “10” Ext. is an interchangeable 5pc)
• Matt olive finished blank to reduce rod flash.
• Alignment dots and model coded sections for easy set up and identification.
• Light weight, aluminum up locking reel seats with natural wood burl inserts on freshwater models, double up-locking aluminum reel seat with triangle shape inserts on saltwater models.
• Pac Bay Hailoy ring stripping guides. Pac Bay light wire single foot guide on freshwater models. Pac Bay hard chrome snake guides on saltwater models.
• Premium 2A grade cork grips.
• Cloth rod sock with Brown Cordura covered tube.
• XPLORER NO FUSS WARRANTY supported by Xplorer Fly Fishing, serviced in Germany.
**Extender Rods – The new Guide ll 10ft Extender rods have been uniquely tailored for ever changing river requirements. This series of rods enables the angler to change the rod from a 9ft casting rod to a 10ft nymphing rod by simply inserting the 1ft extender piece. No need to restring your fly line, the 1ft section fits between the butt and the mid butt sections. This enables you to have one rod that can be used for both casting and nymphing-all in one. They are available in 3wt and 4wt 10ft 4 +1pc.
BACK ORDERS – Xplorer products are premium products and we value your custom. Therefore, if this or any of your chosen items are not in stock, please place your order on backorder. We will contact you by email within 24 hours with exact timing as to when we can despatch your product to you. This is usually within 10 working days.* Service only available on products showing as available on back order*
Please refer to XPLORER NO FUSS WARRANTY for all of the details.